Learn more about Detailed Work Activities
Military to Civilian Translation and Crosswalk Sites
TWC Just For Veterans
- Search for jobs, receive priority service at Texas Workforce Solutions offices and get information on transition assistance and benefits.
Texas Veterans Portal
- Find helpful information from many government agencies here to assist veterans, their families, and their survivors with general assistance, services, and benefits.
National Resource Directory
- Connect with programs and services that support Service Members, Veterans, their families, and caregivers.
– Find licenses and certifications relevant to Army and Reserves which have the most potential in job participation through training and education.
– Identify licenses and certifications relevant to Navy ratings, designators, and collateral duty assignments.
– Review guides to post-military success through resume preparation, career search and interview techniques.
– Translates military skills, experience and training to find career opportunities that best align with your capabilities.
– Search codes or titles from various classification libraries including the Military Occupational Classification (MOC).
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech-impaired customers may contact
: 800-735-2989 (TDD) and 711 (Voice).
Equal opportunity is the law
Texas Workforce Commission Values
: Community, Responsibility, Innovation, Accountability, Commitment to Excellence and Partnership.
Texas Workforce Commission